Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CRC Voucher

Options
  • 28-03-2014 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

I've a €5 CRC voucher that I received today. Don't need it...

CRCD&1TFWTK

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Konkers

Just pm'd u but just after copping that the code is there and has prob been used.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Diggabot

Konkers wrote: »
    Just pm'd u but just after copping that the code is there and has prob been used.

Yeah work away

• Registered Users Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Ordered a couple of tubes and patches last week which arrived today with a £5 or equivalent coupon off a purchase of £50 or equivalent. Valid for 2 weeks from today. Won't be needing it so first to PM receives the voucher code.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭slap/dash

Ive one that i wont use crcdjqt8fpr

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭browsing

I know the above code is gone but on the off chance that somebody reads this, I am going to put in an order Today or tomorrow if anybody has a €5 voucher going spare. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

I'm about to spend an amount of money with CRC that makes me flinch. If anyone has a voucher they don't intend to use I'd be grateful for it to ease my pain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,758 ✭✭✭cython

doozerie wrote: »
    I'm about to spend an amount of money with CRC that makes me flinch. If anyone has a voucher they don't intend to use I'd be grateful for it to ease my pain :)

JULY15 seems to be a voucher for 15 euro off a spend over 99 euro, if that's any good? Certain brand exclusions apply though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭at1withmyself

mystery code thingy for up to 20 off a 50 UK pound spend - CRCL4QNKQ5MB

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

mystery code thingy for up to 20 off a 50 UK pound spend - CRCL4QNKQ5MB

Thanks, appears to be used already though. I was too slow :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

PM sent.

• Advertisement
Advertisement