Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A good salon for highlights?

Options
  • 01-08-2015 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a full head of highlights that won't cost the earth? :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭TireeTerror

Shall we just guess where you live then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭Melisandre121

Shall we just guess where you live then?

Sorry, Dublin. Preferably city centre/north side.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a full head of highlights that won't cost the earth? :P

Gillain Edgeworth Salin on Cow lane. The colourist is amazing. Its not cheap, but she is amazing. Call up and price it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sorry, Dublin. Preferably city centre/north side.

SAKs of Sackville Place. My mother's been going there for years and they're very reasonable and have older women working there, which I always feel is great because a lot of younger ones spend far too much time admiring themselves in the mirror, whereas the older woman has more experience and is there to get the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Hession in Clontarf is excellent. Worth the money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭chickenlicken2

I get my colour and balayage done in Sahaira in Fairview. Really reasonable and they are very nice. Got an updo in a very snazzy salon down the country two days later and the girl commented that whoever did my hair was excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I get my colour and balayage done in Sahaira in Fairview. Really reasonable and they are very nice. Got an updo in a very snazzy salon down the country two days later and the girl commented that whoever did my hair was excellent.

I can't find a price list anywhere for Sahaira, how much are we talking?

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭chickenlicken2

I can't find a price list anywhere for Sahaira, how much are we talking?

They have a Facebook page with contact details if you want to give them a shout. Last time I was in i think I paid 85 for cut colour and balayage.

Advertisement