Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dipbrow or dupe in Ireland

Options
  • 31-07-2015 8:33pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Someone I know is looking for Anastasia Dipbrow. Where can you get it, or a dupe, in Ireland, or shipped to Ireland? Sephora involves Parcel Motel and Nordstrom are looking for E25 for shipping! It would be cheaper for me to buy it and post it over than those options. Is there an easier way to get hold of it in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Faith wrote: »
    Someone I know is looking for Anastasia Dipbrow. Where can you get it, or a dupe, in Ireland, or shipped to Ireland? Sephora involves Parcel Motel and Nordstrom are looking for E25 for shipping! It would be cheaper for me to buy it and post it over than those options. Is there an easier way to get hold of it in Ireland?
    Cultbeauty.co.uk stock it and ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I bought it from beautybay last month. I can't remember if I had it delivered via parcel motel or not; I get lots of deliveries that way just because it's handier than waiting on a courier/trekking out to a post Office Depot.

Elysian brows on Dawson St Dublin do it too, if you'd rather buy in person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

BeautyBay sell it and ship to Ireland http://www.beautybay.com/cosmetics/anastasiabeverlyhills/dipbrowpomade/

The shipping is free if you spend €22 or more. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Which shade of anastasia would be good for blonde brows? They're not very blonde but mousy brown and most pencils are too dark I find..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

anna080 wrote: »
    Which shade of anastasia would be good for blonde brows? They're not very blonde but mousy brown and most pencils are too dark I find..

There's a blonde shade.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I brought mine in Elysian brow in Dublin. They let me swatch all colours when I was there. Best brow product I have ever used

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

panda100 wrote: »
    I brought mine in Elysian brow in Dublin. They let me swatch all colours when I was there. Best brow product I have ever used

How much was it there? Thanks :)

Advertisement