Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Affordable highlighter for pale skin

Options
  • 29-07-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭

I bought the seventeen contour kit and love it for the highlighter powder alone.
    It's amazing and I'm quite pale.. I got the fair one

http://www.boots.ie/en/SEVENTEEN-Define-Conquer-Contour-Kit_1538986/

There's hardly any powder in it so it doesn't last turnaround.
    Is there anything else similar that someone would recommend?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

Sleek do contour kits that are very reasonably priced. They also have palettes with a highlighter, shader and blusher in one palette (I think it's called Face Form?). Anyway, you can see them on the Sleek or Boots websites and they're stocked all over the country.
    The other option is Inglot, their products are very reasonable & good quality. I have a few of the shaders, haven't tried the highlighters yet, but they're on my (very long!) shopping list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭idek1

believe it or not, essence came out with a highlighter in their 'cinderella' range. I am obsessed. it was around €4 and i nearly prefer it to my high beam.

Advertisement