Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TomTom placenames are in Irish

• 29-09-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭

Friend of mine has new Tomtom Via 130 , and when he inputs a destination like say Kilkenny , for instance , - most of the placenames are in Irish (gaeilge )

Is there a way to change this to normal English names ?

The language on this Tomtom is set to English UK

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What Map Version is on this device?
    There was an issue a while back but I thought I'd got most of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

KoolKid wrote: »
    What Map Version is on this device?
    There was an issue a while back but I thought I'd got most of them.

Dont know - will have to check with the owner tomorrow evening -

Would this info be on the login website - If so I have access to this account.

But the latest was downloaded 2 weeks ago

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Dont know - will have to check with the owner tomorrow evening -

Would this info be on the login website - If so I have access to this account.

But the latest was downloaded 2 weeks ago

The map version will be on the device as well.
    Are you sure the download was a map update and not just software. ?

Advertisement