Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon slayers 24 event this Saturday

Options
  • 23-04-2014 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

This coming Saturday 26th April is another dragon slayers 24 hour even. Might be an idea to barge it and sort of make it out own, I mean if enought people show up and we happen to have an impromptu tournament and a pot happens to accumulate aww well eh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Always a possibility if enough people bother to show, thing is 24s suffer the same problems of a normal Tuesday night coupled with the cost of attendance.

If I can actually get in touch with people and organise it we could also head down to Farset and give it a go. I checked it out last week and there's enough room for us, and some monitors about (though many would need vga leads) so we'd just need a console or two.

Cost wise the absolute worst case scenario is I sign up, pay my months membership and treat it as an event which would mean fiver a head for the whole day - still cheaper than the 24.

I would need to get in contact and make sure all's well tomorrow though so we'd need so see some response from the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

Yeah it might be a better idea the 24 events are usually such a headache especially with the smash crowd.
    I'd be up for hitting that place up to give it a go instead like could be a solution to all the issues we've been having.

Advertisement