Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to say when you friend runs 3:00:01

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Alicano

Not sure which part of my post is over the top??
    I think it's natural to feel really sympathetic with a clubmate who missed a huge goal by a cruel margin.
    Yes nobody died. The OP is more of a frienship/social/motivate question than an OMG call 911 :)
    He'll be back better than before for DCM14 and even nicer to do it on home soil maybe?
    Again, I might have the wrong person here..but ultimatley. Enjoy the great runs and dust off the bad ones I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

Alicano wrote: »
    Not sure which part of my post is over the top??
    I think it's natural to feel really sympathetic with a clubmate who missed a huge goal by a cruel margin.
    Yes nobody died. The OP is more of a frienship/social/motivate question than an OMG call 911 :)
    He'll be back better than before for DCM14 and even nicer to do it on home soil maybe?
    Again, I might have the wrong person here..but ultimatley. Enjoy the great runs and dust off the bad ones I say.

I recall one poster here running 3:00:00. He got the sub 3 after that. It will happen, assuming he learns from his mistakes this time around, and keeps pushing for improvement.

Advertisement