Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

phonewatch Dial own mobile

Options
  • 08-04-2014 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

folks have just stopped monitoring with phone watch/
    Phone watch are demanding 100 to disconnect
    Can this be done by myself and could i get the alarm to ring there mobile instead

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

garoid66 wrote: »
    folks have just stopped monitoring with phone watch/
    Phone watch are demanding 100 to disconnect
    Can this be done by myself and could i get the alarm to ring there mobile instead

They simply want to remove the numbers the system contacts them on. They can do this remotely on the XT :)

I have sent you a P.M. re the code.

With the code you can go into the settings and change the numbers and protocol the system dials out on to ring your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Borisred

altor wrote: »
    They simply want to remove the numbers the system contacts them on. They can do this remotely on the XT :)

I have sent you a P.M. re the code.

With the code you can go into the settings and change the numbers and protocol the system dials out on to ring your phone.

Altor could you P.M me re the engineer code - my phone watch system is no longer monitored and no longer connected to a live phone line - its periodically beeping re a communication failure & is getting a tad annoying thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you a PM re this. Hope it helps.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 danscrup

Hi
    Can anyone help
    I have a Phonewatch Concord panel from about 2004 and want to use but i have no codes and the default codes wont work so its locked into the engineer code and user codes which i no longer have.Is there any way i can factory reset this panel???

danscrup wrote: »
    Hi
    Can anyone help
    I have a Phonewatch Concord panel from about 2004 and want to use but i have no codes and the default codes wont work so its locked into the engineer code and user codes which i no longer have.Is there any way i can factory reset this panel???

There is two ways but only an engineer would be able to do this for you.
    There is no link on the board to do a factory default.
    Personally I just connect it to my computer to get the codes needed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Hogmeister55

Hi, I have a phonewatch international concord alarm installed in 2003 and want to cancel the monitoring and get the alarm to ring my mobile instead, i have the engineer code but can't find any instructions on how to do it. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Hi, I have a phonewatch international concord alarm installed in 2003 and want to cancel the monitoring and get the alarm to ring my mobile instead, i have the engineer code but can't find any instructions on how to do it. Thanks

It's not possible to do it unless the panel has the digi.
    You could always keep all your existing sensors and use a Simon 3 panel or GE panel

Evolution1 wrote: »
    It's not possible to do it unless the panel has the digi.
    You could always keep all your existing sensors and use a Simon 3 panel or GE panel

Thanks Evolution1 - what do you mean by digi? It is a wireless system and the manual mentions a domestic dialler - but doesn't say how to program it.

Thanks Evolution1 - what do you mean by digi? It is a wireless system and the manual mentions a domestic dialler - but doesn't say how to program it.

It is a domestic dialer that some of the concords have built in, older versions dont. As an alternative you could use the bell output as a trigger of a voice dialer. The concord system only contacts one number.

It is a domestic dialer that some of the concords have built in, older versions dont. As an alternative you could use the bell output as a trigger of a voice dialer. The concord system only contacts one number.
    Thanks Altor - what i am hoping to find out is if my concord alarm can ring my mobile instead of phonewatch and how to program it to do that.When you say it contacts one number do you know if that can be changed to a mobile number

• Advertisement

Thanks Altor - what i am hoping to find out is if my concord alarm can ring my mobile instead of phonewatch and how to program it to do that.When you say it contacts one number do you know if that can be changed to a mobile number

There is a domestic dialer on some of the older Concord systems installed out there. The only way to check is through programming mode, phone options.
    If there is a domestic dialer then You simply delete P.W.s numbers and then go into the domestic dialer and put your number in. Once you can ring a mobile on your landline then it will ring your phone. All it does is omit a series of alarm tones down the line. Very basic I know but in reality fitting a voice dialer will basically do the same only will contact more numbers.

I will send you a P.M. re the engineer code.

There is a domestic dialer on some of the older Concord systems installed out there. The only way to check is through programming mode, phone options.
    If there is a domestic dialer then You simply delete P.W.s numbers and then go into the domestic dialer and put your number in. Once you can ring a mobile on your landline then it will ring your phone. All it does is omit a series of alarm tones down the line. Very basic I know but in reality fitting a voice dialer will basically do the same only will contact more numbers.

Thanks Altor - I managed to get the Installer code from the engineer when they were servicing the alarm - I can get into the menu system - but don't seem to be able to access a phones options menu for Central Monitoring station - or a domestic dialler menu - do I need a different code for this access?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 socathain

Hi Altor,

By any chance could I get that code?I cancelled my monitoring a few yrs ago(cost) and have the alarm unit sitting there ever since.....

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

We are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes. Sorry.

Advertisement