Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem booking on Ryanair.com

Options
  • 15-05-2013 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Tried tonight as well as a few nights ago to try book flights online to London and I get to the final stage where I put in all my details and it began to confirm and then I was informed my session had been locked!

It's a bit of a pain as I need to book these before they skyrocket, any help would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

Was having this problem today. Switched browser to internet explorer fro Firefox and it worked fine. You could try clearing your internet history as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

BrokenMan wrote: »
    Was having this problem today. Switched browser to internet explorer fro Firefox and it worked fine. You could try clearing your internet history as well.

Did the trick changing browser, cheers!!

Advertisement