Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's Wall - E?

Options
  • 19-08-2011 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

I've found him! But I think a better game would be to name as many robots as you can!

U1GU1.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Thats quality I cant stop laughing because im remembering half of them now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

In case anyone can't remember what he looks like
    Wall-E

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Found him! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Bill & Ted robots and all. Awesome.

Oh, and found him. :D

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Found him! Fair few I don't recognise but think I know most of them. I've wasted my life :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

E8VFR.jpg

Get naming :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Get naming :D

Where did you................how did you?

Aaaaaaaaaaaah. Ok just found this. (Don't click if you don't want to cheat!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

gonna say tineye is where he got that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭padair

My favourite is 150
    Henry Hover
    :-)

gonna say tineye is where he got that :p

See that's what I thought originally tineye came up zero. Tried that dragging the image in to Google Images search and found the link above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

hahah Bender hitting on Eve!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Found him, great post op.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,163 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Oh god, I can't believe Newman from And You Thought Your Parents Were Weird is there(I thought I was the only person who remembered that on the planet) but there's no sign of The Iron Giant(unless I've just not spotted him??), for shame for shame, even one of the robots from Portal(84) is in there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Or gigantor...

Mickeroo wrote: »
    no sign of The Iron Giant

Too large perhaps?
    NothingMan wrote: »
    Or gigantor...

Same reason? But now you've got the theme in my head. GiiiiigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaannnntoooooorrrrrrrr!

Cheers.

chin_grin wrote: »
    Too large perhaps?

Yea maybe, but both Gort and the ABC Warrior from judge dredd looks a fair bit smaller than he should so...aargh rabble rabble :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

So many I recognise that I can't remember where from!

I can't believe seeing 124 and 154 would make me so happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Which wall-E are we looking for the robot or the cartoon character? I am confused! :confused: I found the wall-E robot and recognise some of the others! Class pic!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I can't find him.. think I've come down with a case of explosive amnesia.

doovdela wrote: »
    Which wall-E are we looking for the robot or the cartoon character? I am confused! :confused: I found the wall-E robot and recognise some of the others! Class pic!

The cartoon character is a robot :confused:

• Advertisement

Reminds me of this

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

43 is my personal favourite... 2000AD - what a ride!!!

:'(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Mickeroo wrote: »
    The cartoon character is a robot :confused:

What I meant was 'wally' I forgotten how to spell his name but I meant both wally and wall-e in my post! My apologises for getting that wrong! Head like a sieve yesterday.:o Both are cartoon characters both wally and wall-e unless you count the computer generated animated 3d version as a cartoon character even though wall-e is a cartoon character in the first post. My bad....I know wall-e is a robot!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

kryten is there the legend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

The Robots from that shítty sonic the hedgehog cartoon are there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Both cybermen are there too, and Martin's robot friend from the Simpsons!

What I meant was 'wally' I forgotten how to spell his name but I meant both wally and wall-e in my post! My apologises for getting that wrong! Head like a sieve yesterday.:o Both are cartoon characters both wally and wall-e unless you count the computer generated animated 3d version as a cartoon character even though wall-e is a cartoon character in the first post. My bad....I know wall-e is a robot!

Yea I should have copped you meant Wally! :o

They've even got Henry the Hoover!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Pedantic time!

Glaringly inaccurate inclusions like the Dalek (a living creature controlling a battlesuit) and the Tin Man of Oz (who was basically a walking prosthetic).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

He's no 129.
    That's the only one I've found...

Advertisement