Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coarse Fishing in wexford

Options
  • 21-04-2014 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone ever fished the lakes around Curracloe and Blackwater? Had a few greats days fishing on some of them a few years ago. There's so many it's hard to pick. If anyone has any info on which ones are best would be great.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Fishingmad2013

Anyone with any info lads might be heading down that way at the weekend and would be great to have a good days fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭robinwing

what bait did you use and how exactly do you get to the lakes ? I am visiting Blackwater in the near future and have a young lad who is mad to start fishing

Robinwing PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I'd like a pm too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Thanks for that.

• Advertisement

No panic enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kayakangler

hi, could anyone drop me a pm on this subject? ive recently moved back to wexford. ive been coarse fishing for the past few years in particular tench but mainly up north.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Can someone please drop me a p.m.too would love to try coarse fishing in wexford

• Registered Users Posts: 6 MRon8

a good thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I'll take a pm too please! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭jimbev

And me please

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Sure I'd like the PM too please

21/25

Advertisement