Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weapons

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Mods added to server and running, updated the mercs mission as well.

Try it out yourself, I'll not be on 2nite, watchin something

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Mods added to server and running, updated the mercs mission as well.

Try it out yourself, I'll not be on 2nite, watchin something

same as my self :D

well she was :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Whoa, lots of problems there when I try with the server running those 2 mods, If I launch AWW after Ace I can't join the server at all, If I start it before I can join but the weapons still don't appear in the ammo crate. Either way I loose the buildings again like the bug I was having before, too many mods. The Steyr weapons are in the crate alright

PogMoThoin wrote: »
    Whoa, lots of problems there when I try with the server running those 2 mods, If I launch AWW after Ace I can't join the server at all, If I start it before I can join but the weapons still don't appear in the ammo crate. Either way I loose the buildings again like the bug I was having before, too many mods. The Steyr weapons are in the crate alright

Worked fine for me :\

Wee error about P90 SD ammo but other than that it was fine, AWW and FFAA at the very end of my mod list.

Knock em off and see if you can play it locally.

Btw can you open pbos on the server and replace a file inside them? :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement