Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Course BN026

Options
  • 15-04-2014 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi

I was thinking of applying for this course but can't really find any info about it on the Blanch IT site so was wondering was there anyone on here that has previously done the course could help me out ?

What subjects would i be doing, like i know it will be databases and java and networking but what sort of certs or qualifications will i have at the end of it like say for example would i get Cisco certs out of it ?
    Like i'm going to sit my A+ exams in the next few weeks then i'm thinking of maybe doing Network+ or Security+ but i'm wondering would the subject matter of these courses be covered in the BN026 course ?

Also how far into the course would i need to be to start looking for entry level jobs ?

Comments

Advertisement