Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas to IOFFL committee

Options
  • 24-12-2004 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭

Thanks for all your work during the year guys. It is appreciated.

Take a rest and a pat on the back this Xmas.

We'll be expecting even more from you next year ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

vinnyfitz wrote:
    Thanks for all your work during the year guys. It is appreciated.
    Indeed. Merry Christmas to the committee and thanks for the hard work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

SkepticOne wrote:
    Indeed. Merry Christmas to the committee and thanks for the hard work.

I must join in the congratulations , well done to all the committees this year and keep up the good work into the next.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

Sitting on the end of my EsatBT ADSL line I have to say thanks to all the People in IoffL and a happy christmas to one and all.

Eóin

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭DonegalMan

And many Happy Returns to you and everyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Yep,the Irelandoffline Committee and it's forum mod's Rock. Merry Xmas to everyone involved, in front and behind the scenes.

Voluntary pressure groups efforts often are taken for granted by those who reap the real benefits, but there are those who really do know and appreciate just how thankless a task volunteers efforts can seem to those who actually do the work.

Enjoy your Christmas and recharge the batteries :)

P.

• Advertisement
Advertisement