Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having A Go

Options
  • 09-02-2012 11:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭

Have you ever despised or hated someone so much you wished to give them a proper talking to like completely unloading on them, but never did?

What would you have said?

Me personally, I had a teacher who was a **** and an idiot, had favourites, didn't have a clue what he was doing, 2 or 3 people ever in his decades of teaching got an A and he used to feel up girls in the class.:mad:

I always wanted to have a go at him, like a proper go, with a Microsoft power point presentation and all, detailing his antics typical of sloping foreheadedness and having a bath with a plugged in toaster, but never new exactly what to say or how to say it.:(

Have you ever had a proper go at someone where you let all your frustrations out?

What did you say and what happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I've gotten frustrated and vented at people yes. But it doesn't happen often, I tend to try and avoid people who frustrate me regularly.

Except for my mother. I can't avoid her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I'll post this before someone else does.

But yeah, there was one pass remarkable "mate" I used to know who would slyly slag me constantly. It wouldn't be obvious. A comment here, another there. Got to the stage where I just dropped him like a hot snot as he was f*cking annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

I had a friend who was just a really cruel person. Used to talk behind peoples backs and orchestrate drama for her pleasure. Think Iago, just without the murder bit.

I never got the chance to explain what an absolute c*nt she was to her face. If I ever get the chance, believe me, I will.

But I haven't suffered a fool since, gladly or otherwise. If someone is being a d*ckhead for no good reason they will be called out on it immediately.

Phew!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

I've got no coffee left :(

Snowie wrote: »
    I've got no coffee left :(

Time to rage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

People who I genuinely despised from my past?

They're all dead...

Muhuhuhuhahahahaa!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Funnily enough, there's someone in my life right now who is closer to a box in the mouth than they realise. Been a while coming too. Should be....interesting..

Funnily enough, there's someone in my life right now who is closer to a box in the mouth than they realise. Been a while coming too. Should be....interesting..

OW!

F*ck you too!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

Theres people I would murder with no conscience never mind giving them a good talking to.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭gamgsam

GWAN NAPPER!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

a few years ago my best mate and me were on a bit of a 2 dayer. twas a sunday afternoon in the pub with great auld slagging going on. as we're best mates, we got a bit deep and he went too far - so i retorted by going deeper and then he went deeper and - well, you see where this is going. he really crossed a line by hitting me a slap, semi-seriously, round the side of the head and knocked my glasses off. so i waited...like a cheetah stalking a baby wilderbeast, i waited....

then - as i was walking by him - BOOM, closed ninja fist sucker-punch. i felt bad about it afterwards...he hit the floor and immediately came out in a dreadful black eye. i hit him wayyyyyy too cleanly, meant for it to be a soft punch but the alcohol dulled my sense of speed.

in fairness, he knew he deserved it and said nothing - but i still get slagged about it till this day.

we're lovely people...honest

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

a few years ago my best mate and me were on a bit of a 2 dayer. twas a sunday afternoon in the pub with great auld slagging going on. as we're best mates, we got a bit deep and he went too far - so i retorted by going deeper and then he went deeper and - well, you see where this is going. he really crossed a line by hitting me a slap, semi-seriously, round the side of the head and knocked my glasses off. so i waited...like a cheetah stalking a baby wilderbeast, i waited....

then - as i was walking by him - BOOM, closed ninja fist sucker-punch. i felt bad about it afterwards...he hit the floor and immediately came out in a dreadful black eye. i hit him wayyyyyy too cleanly, meant for it to be a soft punch but the alcohol dulled my sense of speed.

in fairness, he knew he deserved it and said nothing - but i still get slagged about it till this day.

we're lovely people...honest

Y'all have teh ghey? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Y'all have teh ghey? :eek:

oh f'uck you're right:eek:! we were pounding into each other, rolling around on the floor - i'm only remembering it now but i stuck my dick in his mouth and he slipped me the thumb right there in full view of everyone.

i feel so ashamed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

I was on the receiving end once but I suppose I deserved it. I was drinking with my cousin and I was winding him up doing that really annoying "dush, dush" punching him on the shoulder thing. Now normally I wouldn't do that kind of thing but I knew it annoyed him so it seemed a great idea at the time. He was smaller than me and I was in pretty good shape then. So I says "one of these days you'll punch me back" trying to get a rise out of him. Then he just headbutts me right on the nose - blood everywhere. Luckily it didn't really hurt and I have what is sometimes called a "glass nose" that bleeds very easily but I always restrained myself from winding him up too much after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭mel1

wouldn't it just make sence to not associate with people that you dont really like or say some like "listen mate your a bit mouthy, loud, annoying ect and i have no intrest in you! Just wondering is the poster male or female?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

Sindri wrote: »
    like completely unloading on them

I unloaded on my girlfriend once. She didn't like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

vice principal in my school is a bitch. She talks down to everyone. Anyway after a few years of been shouted at i had enough.

I simply opened the door to go into a classroom because a teacher told me to and she went fookin ballistic. I knew I had done nothing wrong so i said to myself this is my chance.

So i let her roar and scream, then I proceeded to walk away. I then said just loud enough for her to hear "jesus christ". She goes "I hear you swearing at me mr...." . I simply reply saying "good". As soon as I say that I immediately turn around to give her some of my mind. Turns out she was running out to have a go at me aswell.

She shouts saying "how dare you speak to me like that, who do you think you are". I shouted back at her saying "first of all i didnt swear at you, i swore because of you, and secondly, NO, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ROARING AT ME LIKE THAT, HOW DARE YOU. WHAT MAKES YOU SO GOOD TO SHOUT AND ROAR AT ME. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN TO LIKE THAT BEFORE". She lowered her tone and started speaking in a normal voice. i still gave her some more of my mind and ended by saying I would respect you a lot more if you didnt shout at me and spoke to me normally.

As i was walking away i started smiling and couldnt stop for the next 3 days. My friends who were waiting half way up the stairs were amazed and in shock cause im a quiet enough lad.

I owned that bitch and it felt great! She's all over me now.

Advertisement