Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New(ish) 20 Bulls Each Track for yiz

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Obviously more 20BE tracks for download in my Sig there.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Before listening to it I would like to say omfg dRumEr !11 I can transcribe the reverse of the drum rythm and tell you exactl;y where he dropped the sandwich!!!!

;)

yeah, remember that? that was funny. funnier cause i know exactly who it was too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

i like it, the chorus works very well, it sounds a little under produced.....actually maybe it sounds better that way....hmmmm

good job

yeah, we arent mad on over producing stuff. sometimes it sounds good but mostly it just takes loads of time and money neither of which we have at the moment. So we try to make em as raw as possible without them sounding crap

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Good tune but the production lets it down a bit, I think. You can be better mixed and still keep the raw energy... and do it cheap too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Not bad atall but I am totally puzzled...have the band taken a differant musical direction since I last watched yas about 6 months ago?
    I went to 2 of your gigs one was free and other you were supporting some1 else so I def thought you were too soft for my music taste but this is far harder, still not quite "Punk" enough" for me and the musical bit at the end was not really needed, but I would erm go and watch yas again if yas pld this type of stuff.

this was recorded about a year and a half ago and its on our EP. we've been playing it even longer than that. When we started off we were a lot "softer" but that was due to line up constraints. now we have the best line up imaginable to us and the stuff we are writing has a leg in both the Punk and Hardcore pots. We've got some stuff thats just full on hardcore in the Sick of it all, Agnostic Front, Madball kinda vein and some stuff thats got a real Punk feel to it . Depending on who you talk to about us we're either hardcore with a dash o' punk or Punk with a dash o' Hardcore. Well either that or we're shìt.
    we threw the big middle 8 in there to draw the track out a bit, we thought it would be cool to have a slayer-esque bit in the track.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

I think it's great. I hate over produced music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

Ta for reply bombidol :)

• Advertisement

no probs

It is actually damn good. Not a sandwich dropping moment in site!!!!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

Good track. I'll have to try and cach you guys live sometime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Alright song, however the hi-hats do my head in, just the sound of them. My fave of the songs I have is the Number Something.

Did you guys record this yourselves?

The high hat sound is sincerely ****ed by the fact that it's an MP3 to be fair

Number something was stricken from the records many moons ago thank god , i cant even remember how to play it.Even when we were playing NS it sounded a million miles away from the rest of the stuff. The hi hats get a big annoying boost due to the 128bit MP3 yeah, the Cd version is a lot clearer. and Nope we didnt record it ourselves it was recorded in Creamy Sonic Studios Dublin. theres stuff coming out very soon that was recorded by ourselves though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Only just got around to listening to it today. It's good alright. But it doesn't beat Misfit or Easter Star. Moreso Misfit. You should play that live more often...

We generally play Misfit every 2nd gig or so. depends on the gig really

• Registered Users Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Must be going to the wrong ones... :)

The recording of Misfit that we have is awful too, its out of time and dog rough. we are planning on rerecording it in our own studio soon though as the song has evolved a little bit and its a bit faster and heavier than the original recording. We are gonna record a few covers i think in the future and put em out for free (obviously cause they arent ours) on the website. But i think we are putting up a new recording of "Fail" for Streaming play only on out Myspace website www.myspace.com/20bullseach . I think Mellow Dramatic from NI are gonna do the same with one of their tracks off the split cd too.
    We rarely play Easter Star anymore, we do play it at longer gigs but its kinda on the backburner. It was the first track we ever wrote or played so its kinda dated, and its essentially Blitzkreig bop played about 10 times faster :p the new stuff we are writing is turning out to be quite cool. We have a couple of new tracks that we will be debuting at the 20th May gig in Voodoo called

Shots Have Been Fired
    The Hard Way
    Plastic
    And 1 or 2 more as yet untitled ones

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Creamy Sonic Studios... is that where MGS recorded too? Is it good?

Yup thats where MGS recorded their album recently. And yep its excellent.

Advertisement