Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    lynx-bullet-dark-temptation-2-pack-10347298.jpeg

These, but in Instinct are down from €3.99 to €1.15. These are the tiny bullet ones that fit in you palm.

got 2 of these today thanks for posting

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭JeffK88

Nintendo 3DS 169euro in Tesco Newbridge checked yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

No shrek operation in Clearwater

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭hgm

High school musical cd board game and cd holder reduced to €1.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

JeffK88 wrote: »
    Nintendo 3DS 169euro in Tesco Newbridge checked yesterday

Can be got a good bit cheaper elsewhere - eg amazon...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

Picked up a 16GB HP USB drive for 7.99 in Dundrum yesterday. It's in a dark blue packaging.

There's also some 16GB HP drives in a light blue pack, I'm not sure what they're priced at.

There was one dark blue drive left in Dundrum, I kept it behind the light blue ones in case a boardsie would like to have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

I have been looking for those seat harness's everywhere.. None in my tesco .

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Where are you? they could be in the stock room of the larger Tesco stores. I can give you the barcode number and the customer service desk can check if they are in stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭fgaha

Was there any of the harnesses left?? Which one in waterford?

• Advertisement

Ardkeen, think there's 3 or 4 in stock. Much more of the other koo-di items.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Have been searching for one of those baby seat harnesses. Anyone know if they are to be had in Dublin? I know I can get them on Amazon but would prefer to just get it in a shop

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭etcetc

clearwater had the 15 euro buggy boards back if anybody is after them

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Also watch out for 1 tog Baby GroBags for €8
    These are normally over €30

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭laurynsmam

Where are you? they could be in the stock room of the larger Tesco stores. I can give you the barcode number and the customer service desk can check if they are in stock.

I am in Dublin.. Clarehall Tesco is my local one & they don't have any

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

In Arklow Tesco Extra I got a 1.2m RF lead for 26c. They also had 2-person dome tents at €21 - half price. Plenty there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

In Arklow Tesco Extra I got a 1.2m RF lead for 26c. They also had 2-person dome tents at €21 - half price. Plenty there.

Did you spy any cheap USB drives while you were there?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭walshki

I didn't spot this listed in the thread so here goes.

LG 32LD450 (saorview ready 32" full hd LCD) in Mahon Point for €249. On display but didn't ask about stock.

Edit - see this was already covered in post 78 on this thread where it was said it was marked 299 but scanned 249 - it's now marked €249.

I'd say clearwater would be the best one to try. They def got them, it's just weather they all sold out or not.

Try ringing the store and asking for the manager of health and beauty. They should know if they have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Buffman

There's a good few of these gold plated HDMI leads in Maynooth for €1.92.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

I'd say clearwater would be the best one to try. They def got them, it's just weather they all sold out or not.

Try ringing the store and asking for the manager of health and beauty. They should know if they have them.

Clearwater must be the worst to get a bargain in, the staff grab everything, one of them saw me looking for flash drives a few months back, smiled and said "too late pal"

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

That staff member should have not said anything if you didn't specifically ask for assistance.

To actually observe a customer and pass a comment when you were just browsing is just cheap behaviour.

No1J wrote: »
    Clearwater must be the worst to get a bargain in, the staff grab everything, one of them saw me looking for flash drives a few months back, smiled and said "too late pal"

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Did you spy any cheap USB drives while you were there?
    None there. Thats what I was actually looking for:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Those real bargain 1.40 for 4 pack Duracell Accu AA 4x keep reappearing.:D
    Noticed empty price spot on shelf for portable chargers for 92c.:) Dont know which variety so keep your eyes peeled. Duracell are actively advertising these at the mo but prob not at this price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

mc vities triple pack jaffa cakes are €1.99. the 12 pack is €1.89!

bout 4 boxs on clarehall

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

wil wrote: »
    Those real bargain 1.40 for 4 pack Duracell Accu AA 4x keep reappearing.:D
    Noticed empty price spot on shelf for portable chargers for 92c.:) Dont know which variety so keep your eyes peeled. Duracell are actively advertising these at the mo but prob not at this price

Thanks for posting, I checked Douglas today on the off chance that they might have some of the 4x AA rechargeables and I was surprised to see 2 packets staring me in the face. They were the only thing I really needed from both this and the original Tesco bargains thread!
    Didn't see much other bargains but they did have the Nutrodol Car air fresheners for 70c, a Tesco Dab Alarm clock for €13ish. A couple of empty spaces where there was ariel (with febreeze or something) and bold white something or other which the shelf label said they were down from about 8 to about 2 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

lindtee wrote: »
    Thanks for posting, I checked Douglas today on the off chance that they might have some of the 4x AA rechargeables and I was surprised to see 2 packets staring me in the face.
    Interesting. They certainly were not there a few days ago - I searched the entire display thoroughly and they had 3x and 5x but no 4x.
    Must swing by again....

No1J wrote: »

Can't say I'm surprised, I said try them for stock as they dont seem to like stocking shelves!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

€7.99 for the PNY Manufactured 16GB HP v195b USB Flash Drive. These are suprisingly fast. Made by PNY, so the quality must be above a certain level. Rebranded by HP, obviously.

Picked up in Tesco Ballybrack, at an ungodly hour today.. No idea if there's more floating about.

The 8GB, in the same range, are priced at €12.95, as far as I can tell.

pny16gbtesco.jpg

Oddly, every one of the sticks I bought had track marks on the USB contact strips, as if they'd been pulled in and out of a socket a few times already.

Plastic heat sealed packaging with card glued on top, so, they might be factory refurbs, who knows.

Case is all plastic this year, the same model last year, again on offer at Tesco, had a 'metallic' finish on the top side of the case. Everything is plastic now.

EDIT: Here's my photos on the model from the megathread last year, when they were priced at €12 euro.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=66072840&postcount=24

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Interesting. They certainly were not there a few days ago - I searched the entire display thoroughly and they had 3x and 5x but no 4x.
    Must swing by again....

They were both actually on the front of the display of the other Duracel AAs, when I saw them I thought that someone had scanned them and put them back because they were full price! But no, both scanned at the €1.40!! So when they refill the display again it might be worth a shot!! Seems very random that there were only 2 of them and both at the front.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement