Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What famous people have you met?

Options
  • 05-04-2007 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Just wondering what famous people have you folks met? Who was sound and who was a muppet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭digitally-yours

Get a life and live ur life

You sound one of those who live life to read about other peoples life

Grow up !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭potty pete

Get a life and live ur life

You sound one of those who live life to read about other peoples life

Grow up !

Don't be silly. It's perfectly okay to throw that question out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

This threads been done so many times though. Too many, some may say.

HavoK wrote:
    This threads been done so many times though. Too many, some may say.

Did digitally yours lambast all that posted too? I wasn't aware that it had been done. I could only assume though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Celeb and showbiz forum tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I was at a wedding last saturday. I was at the full thing so obviously you got to stick on a tin of fruit and look well. I recognised this fellas face which works out is in Fair City. Fat lad with black hair and his auldone was battered with a big stick by the husband in the show. I dont know his name or his fair city name but he arrived for the full thing in jeans, pink short sleeve shirt, runners and a cap. "I'm an actor and i dont need to wear a suit to a wedding" Feckin eejit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Agreed. Moved from After Hours. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

I have met a few over the years, but my last job was working at events so it helped.
    Last Tuesday I was drinking with Groove Armada. A few girls I know were going to the after show party and got them to come for a few drinks after that the bar we were all in.

edit: typo-thingy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

I hate that ****e

"Celeb and showbiz forum tbh"

It makes me think the person that typed it is a flaming homosexual. I can almost see him there crossing his legs with the cigarette at the ends of his fingers.

If you're a woman brian i take it all back because thats the kind of crap you'd expect from female in which i wouldnt even bother responding.

Could you not have said "This should probably be in Celeb and showbiz forum"

Dun laoire wrote:
    I hate that ****e

"Celeb and showbiz forum tbh"

It makes me think the person that typed it is a flaming homosexual. I can almost see him there crossing his legs with the cigarette at the ends of his fingers.

If you're a woman brian i take it all back because thats the kind of crap you'd expect from female in which i wouldnt even bother responding.

Could you not have said "This should probably be in Celeb and showbiz forum"

Yeah, that did startle me a bit. Just the way it was written.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

This thread is a load of crap. It's already been done in here, have a look at it potty pete and join that one instead of creating a new one.

xebec wrote:
    This thread is a load of crap. It's already been done in here, have a look at it potty pete and join that one instead of creating a new one.

Is it in the Celeb and showbiz forum by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

potty pete wrote:
    Is it in the Celeb and showbiz forum by any chance?

Yep, about four topics down from this one. Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement