Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Save the bins!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭sioda

What will they think of next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

From a detection point of view a bin is much harder to conceal on one's person while entering a night club.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I can see rehab clinics overflowing with binmen in years to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Who gave Chris Morris a job with the BBC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

This is the stupidest fukking story I've ever seen. A bunch of wheelie bins get set on fire and some genius thinks to himself "why would kids set bins on fire? Wait I know, to inhale the fumes." Because of course kids never vandalise things for the sake of vandalising them.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

It may be controversial, but I think this is a good thing. This "craze" could end up filtering a lot of lower IQ scrotes out of society. Lets hope it catches on here. Be sure to put as much aerosols and foam packing as you can into your bins. The Darwin awards might need a new category.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

i'm going to fill mine with rusty nails and empty aerosol cans. one match and it will be like an everyday baghdad market scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

April fools :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,037 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Darwinism at its best. Breathe deep there now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

zuutroy wrote:
    my thoughts exactly. there must be a cake shortage or something.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Natural selection at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

I'm off me bin !!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭greine

"He said: "It is the drug of choice, setting fire to the bins and inhaling the fumes. "

Surely it's the drug of no choice

At least it will be easy to control. It would be difficult to keep a burning wheelie bin hidden from vigilante anti bin inhaling groups! Jeeez, who thinks up of these things??:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭NutJob

time to start throwing out car batteries and gas cylinders i think :D

Bill Hicks wrote:
    "No one knows what its like/to be a dustbin/in Shaftesbury/with hooligans."

Bin there! done that, smoked the T-Shirt! :D

He said that in Scotland it was also known for people to burn bus shelters to get the same effect.

Darwin was right. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

Just like soapbar really...
    "They can be breathing in a whole compound of different chemicals in the plastic and not have a clue about what they actually are, or what they're doing to them“

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

zuutroy wrote:

Lol I thought that as well when I read that article.

"scientists have successfully isolated and blown up a fortnight!"

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

ciaran76 wrote:
    I'm off me bin !!!!:D

get your coat...

Advertisement