Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Keith Richards (old guy in rolling stones rock band) snorted his dads ashes!

• 03-04-2007 6:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭

Just heard this read out on bbc fivelive! Its in an interview in the next issue of NME.

The Skeletal One grinded dad up with some blow and snorted it.

Rock and Roll.

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

what a fruit cake

Wow.How long ago was that?:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Should have put it in yoghurt tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bert passed on in 2002 I think! :eek:

Mike.

Wow thats crzy.I am actually surprised that Keith is still alive with all the crap he has done over the years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Wtf!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭fillmore jive

i knew he was bad, but seriously.... that's very odd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Mad stuff. I think they may have left out some of his brain when it was operated on a few months ago after he fell out that coconut tree. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

What is so unusual about that ?
    There are plenty of tribes and faces were consuming a dead relative or some of their ashes is considered normal, traditional and keep the memoery and the spirit of the person with the family and tribe.
    Usually it is bread or porriage that is made with some of the ashes and eaten.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Thaedydal wrote:
    There are plenty of tribes and faces were consuming a dead relative or some of their ashes is considered normal, traditional and keep the memoery and the spirit of the person with the family and tribe.

And some places in the deep south think its acceptable to **** our own sister.

think thats normal?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

it is in the deep south

if keith wants to shove his father up his nose, that's fine with me.. too much ground space being used to store meat .. just burn all the ****ers

Is it true that if he stops doing drugs he might die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

You should read "The Dirt" which is a bio about Motley Crue.

I fail to understand how any of the 70 & 80's Rock/etc band members are still alive never mind that lot. Pure madness. OD? Sure escape from hospital, hitch a life home with some fans vowing to get clean, and shoot up and almost od again for good measure!

It is a very good and easy/funny/unreal read by the way.

Seriously ... they should ALL be dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

ewwwww....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

"Rolling Stones Rock Band"?

As opposed to Rolling Stones Insurance Brokers? :confused:

I'm not sure that many people would be getting confused about who the Rolling Stones are. They're makers of fine evening wear, right? No, wait, Rolling Stones Wine, right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

To be fair, who among us can honestly say we've never indulged in a snort of the ashes of Keith Richards' Dad?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I laughed a lot when I read that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

"Rolling Stones Rock Band"?

As opposed to Rolling Stones Insurance Brokers? :confused:

I'm not sure that many people would be getting confused about who the Rolling Stones are. They're makers of fine evening wear, right? No, wait, Rolling Stones Wine, right?

Sometimes its impossible to convey a joke in written form. ie Stones are so irrelavent in 2007 I thought I should help the youngsters out! ;)

Mike.

ps Rolling Stones Insurance Brokers? Don't tell me Mick Jagg€r has'nt considered it.

Or is that Rolling Stones, the Dutch publisher of popular children's literature?

mike65 wrote:
    Sometimes its impossible to convey a joke in written form. ie Stones are so irrelavent in 2007 I thought I should help the youngsters out! ;)

Mike.

ps Rolling Stones Insurance Brokers? Don't tell me Mick Jagg€r has'nt considered it.

In fairness, if you didn't know who the Rolling Stones were in the first place, would you really care who Keith Richards is, other than some crazy dude who snorted his dad's ashes?

• Advertisement

By the way... DO NOT **** WITH KEITH RICHARDS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

The reason why Keith is still alive is because he smoked pure cocaine. But he's still crazy TBH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

mike65 wrote:

Let the little feckers google it, you can find anything out on the net in thirty seconds if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

sort of puts the "antics" of Shane from Boyzone and other Emos into perspective.

Thats seriously hardcore dude!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fair play old rocker

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Is it true that if he stops doing drugs he might die?
    He better stay on them if thats the case becuase I got tickets for them at slane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

In his defence though, he was off his tits at the time. No doubt he saw powder and thought it was some of his stash he'd forgotten about.

Drugs must have some sort of longevity power to them. With the likes of the Stones, Motley Crue and Aerosmith, there's no reason why they should be alive. Should we all go crazy on drugs and live forever? I'm willing to give it a shot (purely in the interests of science!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Thaedydal wrote:

You cannot seriously think this belongs in the real world. The Celts used to make human sacrifices of virgin womenj didnt they? Normal? Right so

*heads to the local girls secondary with chloroform and an axe*

Keith is off his nut anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

To be fair, who among us can honestly say we've never indulged in a snort of the ashes of Keith Richards' Dad?
    lmao

when i die, i'm donating my ashes to science

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Donate them to Keith. They'll be properly used then!

Advertisement