Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

letterkenny gyms

Options
  • 15-04-2014 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All.
    New here and looking for some help. Basically I am moving to letterkenny with work soon. Looking for a good gym. I know the usual ones aura, I fitness ect. Just wondering are there any more. Something a bit smaller. More of a personal feel family atmosphere type. . I met a guy in a bar on night and he was telling me that there was a great gym just outside town about 10/15 min. He highly recommend it but I can't remember what he said. Any information would be greatly appreciated. !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Aura Leisure centre has a decent one (that i can tell from my 2 trips there ever)

Then there is a small one in the community center and i know the mount Errigal has one open to the public too

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blackjack2001

Cheers dannimcq I'll check out the mount errigal when I get to town.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

It and the Aura have a pool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭neighbours

Intensity fitness near Clarke shoe shop is a great gym think he also has a facebook page

Advertisement