Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Contribution Fee

Options
  • 01-08-2013 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hey guys,
    I'm just wondering if I'll still have to pay that €750 or whatever at the start of next year? I'm going into my second year and it was a nightmare last year to pay it within 3 weeks of getting the letter.
    I'm getting a grant which means I won't have to pay full fees so I was just wondering.
    Also will I be getting the fee back if I do have to pay? I got most of it back last year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭wiz569

My son is starting this year and we have also been told he needs to pay 25% of the SCF when he registers,
    He qualifies for a maintenance grant so does he still have to pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,202 ✭✭✭✭stephenjmcd

Wish I could be of more help here , I don't qualify for a grant so I've to pay the full whack on registration day

• Registered Users Posts: 21,609 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Best bet is to ring the admissions office and they'll tell you exactly how it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Kaneo71

Found out I only have to pay €80 because I get the full grant :)
    Not sure about your son though,you'll have to ring the fees office..

Advertisement