Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi Patio Cleaner on Lidl Parkside Power Washer

Options
  • 04-07-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I have a Lidl Parkside Powerwasher. I also have an Aldi Patio Cleaner attachment for a powerwasher.

The patio cleaner does not fit the powerwasher I have. Google has revealed to me that the Parkside washer uses Lavor fittings for attachments, and the patio cleaner uses Karcher fittings.

Does anyone know where I could get an Karcher - Lavor adapter in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 lorcank19

Does anyone know the email address for parkside uk.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Dummy wrote: »
    I have a Lidl Parkside Powerwasher. I also have an Aldi Patio Cleaner attachment for a powerwasher.

The patio cleaner does not fit the powerwasher I have. Google has revealed to me that the Parkside washer uses Lavor fittings for attachments, and the patio cleaner uses Karcher fittings.

Does anyone know where I could get an Karcher - Lavor adapter in Dublin?

Pirtek should be able to supply you with a coupler/fitting to join both together

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Dummy

Thanks Paddy but I returned the Aldi product.

Advertisement