Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where is Michael Jacksons house?

• 04-04-2007 4:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

The 1 in Wicklow. Luggala castle or something, I wouldnt mind going up for a drive some day and saying hello.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,490 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Who cares? Really?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Well, child welfare services might :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

Yeah he does have a house in wicklow,Id like to know where he lives but i wouldnt go up or id be molested.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,381 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 LuckySouth

I thought he was staying in L.A.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Thought his house was in Neverland???
    Oh well, guess I'm going to have to send the kids somewhere else this summer.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

That Laggala place looks beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

It certainly does. Let's hope he doesn't dangle any of his kids out of the window.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭testicle

One of the Guinnesses owns that, not that alleged paedophile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Yeah, I thought he was supposed to be buying a castle in Cork (Macroom/ Mallow/ Mitchelstown?) but I don't think he ever bought it. He used to be cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 380 ✭✭ODS

testicle wrote:
    One of the Guinnesses owns that, not that alleged paedophile.

That's right - Garech Browne, although there are coincidentally a number of music/ rock n' roll coincidences, that being -

1 Browne was founder of the record label which released both John Reedy (aka Sean O' Riada) and also the Chieftains
    2 Mick Jagger and Mariane Faithful stayed there
    3 Arising out of a fatal car crash, Garechs younger brother, Tara was featured in the Beatles song "A day in the life" - Tara had been friends with the band afaik. For more see - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Day_In_The_Life

Hope yer man Jackson isn't staying there, but if he is rest assured the kids won't fall too far out the windows as its all primarily single storey :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i heard he was going to stay in castleffrench house. its an old landlords house in galway. not too far from me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Are the locals with children even mildly concerned about this news?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

Well i don't think its true but the people aren't happy. the farmers have there shotguns loaded.

Advertisement