Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best feeling ever

• 23-12-2008 12:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭

When you assume you're out of beer, but you find one last can lurking around the back of the fridge.

When you get away with something that you really thought was going to fùck your life up.

When you actually are going to have sex, and it's not a drill, or a ruse to trick you out of/into something.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

When you wake with a start, thinking you're late for school/work and realise "NO ****ING WORK/SCHOOL TODAY"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

I could say something but I can't:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Apparently a sexwee is the best feeling ever?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭jaffa20

when you win the lotto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

Karoma wrote: »
    When you wake with a start, thinking you're late for school/work and realise "NO ****ING WORK/SCHOOL TODAY"

Or similarly that you wake in a cold sweat thinking about that exam you have to do that you have not studied for.... but realise you finished school ... years ago :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Finding a few bob in a pair of old trousers/jacket/other clothing item when looking through washing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

aloleary wrote: »
    Or similarly that you wake in a cold sweat thinking about that exam you have to do that you have not studied for.... but realise you finished school ... years ago :D

i still get that, i dream of an assignment that i have to finish, or hand it, or even one that i didn't hand in, then i wake up, and reliase that i left college years ago, and passed

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Got to be banging a hotty. Nothing can top it.

But I'd imagine winning the lotto is up there and getting married or having a kid and sh*t, but I can't comment on them yet.

But mostly just banging a hotty.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Kiera wrote: »

Im afraid to ask.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Sh*t ! don't you just hate when that happens.:(:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

A what??? you wee during sex??? Ah kiera...

Sneezing, sex and the friday feeling :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

A few months ago 90% of my body surface area suffered 2nd degree burns in a horrible accident involving spilled petrol, a blow-up doll and some nasty static electricity.

These days I need to be covered with vaseline from head to toe by some lovely female nursing staff every 48 hours.

I would have to nominate my greasings as the best feeling in the world ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,947 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

sexwee hahaha:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

A few months ago 90% of my body surface area suffered 2nd degree burns in a horrible accident involving spilled petrol, a blow-up doll and some nasty static electricity.

These days I need to be covered with vaseline from head to toe by some lovely female nursing staff every 48 hours.

I would have to nominate my greasings as the best feeling in the world ever!

You were riding a blow-up doll in your swimming pool after accidently filling the pool up with petrol instead of water?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Photi

Writing in pen on the sole of your slipper.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

the fantastic sense of relief you get for a second or two after scratching an itchy part on the sole of your foot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Waking up (from a nightmare, not a dream) and realising you're not actually from Cork.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Every so often the boss asks you a question, and there's that moment when s/he might ask a follow-up and you'll be exposed as not having done something/done it wrong/don't know what's going on, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

:pac:
    Senna wrote: »
    Every so often the boss asks you a question, and there's that moment when s/he might ask a follow-up and you'll be exposed as not having done something/done it wrong/don't know what's going on, etc.
    I prefer just after that; when you've just gotten away with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Still having a job.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

When you buy a chocolate bar, forget about it, then find it later in your pocket.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Go ahead.

The first cigarette of the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

When you're running a half marathon, and you were late to the start, and the queues at the the portaloos were massive, so you didn't get your pre-race dump done, and 6 miles in, you feel like you're going to explode.

Then you realise I'm an athlete! I don't need to stop for a ****e!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

grasshopa wrote: »
    When you buy a chocolate bar, forget about it, then find it later in your pocket.

Even better if its money!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Donny5 wrote: »
    When you're running a half marathon, and you were late to the start, and the queues at the the portaloos were massive, so you didn't get your pre-race dump done, and 6 miles in, you feel like you're going to explode.

Then you realise I'm an athlete! I don't need to stop for a ****e!

That's classic. I think the marathon was the least of his problems TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

stepbar wrote: »
    That's classic. I think the marathon was the least of his problems TBH.

Yeah... his problems...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

When some song you havnt heard in years is on the radio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

When you realise someone you have a crush on also has a crush on you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

The best feeling in the world.....is probably the complete opposite to this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Sex with someone you're in love with - nothing even comes close. :o

But yeah, that nightmare of having loads of assignments/exams and then realising you finished school years ago is awesome! I regularly have that dream. :)

Dudess wrote: »
    Sex with someone you're in love with - nothing even comes close. :o

That post was sprinkled with a dash of parmesan! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RoMiLe

Coming

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭TG001

When you wake and think its time to get up but you look at the time and see you'v another few hours left.. Beautiful:D:D

• Advertisement

Better again, when you think you've to get up early but then you remember you're actually off...

I have to admit, I love making a woman climax.

Especially using only my mind-bullets.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RoMiLe

Fizman wrote: »
    Especially using only my mind-bullets.

That's telekenesis Kyle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

aloleary wrote: »

Heh happened to me a couple af days ago, woke up thinking I'd skipped mathes class everyday of fifth and sixth year and this morning was my mathes leaving cert exam. Took about twenty minutes till I realised I'd just been dreaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭RadioGaGa

Nowt can beat a good auld scratch on the leg or back.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 BenGunn

getting post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I got a good feeling when i was 16. It was down behind the bushes behind the fire station off some ginger one. That was my best feeling ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭bUILDERtHEbOB

Gambling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Coming up on MDMA.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

When you have a dream that your just about to die and you wake up just before you fall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

RoMiLe wrote: »
    Coming

Cum again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

When your away on a lads week in Lanzarote and you're in the sea cooling down with the gang, and you have a p*ss in the water beside one of them and gently inch away!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 371 ✭✭bealbocht

Photi wrote: »
    Writing in pen on the sole of your slipper.

"There is nothing better in life, than writing on the sole of your slipper with a biro, on a saturday night instead of going the pub"

Half Man Half Bisciut : Back in the DHSS

Now there's an album I still have to get on CD ,

Nice one !!!

For me,

Dowing a couple of mighty pints of stout and having an ocean full of guinness in your belly... ( before things get hazy... although mostly that too)

Being in a job, where things are really ****, and knowing that one way or the other , you are going to leave by the end of the week, new job or not, when the boss comes up to you, and tells you that you are being made redundant... with reduandancy pay !!!

bealbocht wrote: »
    Half Man Half Bisciut : Back in the DHSS

Now there's an album I still have to get on CD
    Kudos sir! :)

Advertisement