Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Doesn't this just make your f*cking blood boil??

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Ah the Indo. I knew they would never get a chip on their shoulder about that sort of stuff. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What else is new?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,066 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This is why you need a Batman. I would love to see an Irish version of Batman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

Their fcukin' **** end of!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Tri wrote: »
    I just cannot get over the blatant cheek of our government. The country currently resembles a sh1tty nappy and they're living the life o Riley. It's sickening.-

Well politics is just a popularity contest.
    You've the right to run for government yourself too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Saw this mentioned in another thread here in AH, that is why I don't have the willpower to read through the independent

40 days & nights - maybe they are getting their festive seasons mixed up and think it is lent :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Overheal wrote: »
    This is why you need a Batman. I would love to see an Irish version of Batman.
    Twatman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

No it doesn't make my blood boil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I just cannot get over the blatant cheek of our government. The country currently resembles a sh1tty nappy and they're living the life o Riley. It's sickening.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/tds-grab-expenses-and-run-for-40-days-1582564.html

Did you start the same thread last year? The year before (repeat for as long as you like) If not, how come?

Plus, read the other thread from today about the same thing. I'm not going through my input again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Twatman?

nah.

This guy

powerbatpreview11e0b8amph9.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭rua327

They wont have a minutes luck for it. Im voting YES to Lisbon, Fianna Gael and Labour next time, and anything else that might change the **** we're in right now! Its bull**** and they parade around like theyre doing us a favour! A good revolution French style would do the job. Let them eat caca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,121 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Lets all go chugging while they're away. We might raise enough money to change the locks on all of the government buildings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Lets all go chugging while they're away. We might raise enough money to change the locks on all of the government buildings.

pft, for that cause I'd go mugging.
    forget chugging!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

...and they're living the life o Riley. It's sickening.

Isn't O' Reilly in a cell in mountjoy?

ejmaztec wrote: »

Where do you think they are going? Just because the Dail isnt sitting doesnt mean they are off sunning themselves.

FF also dont use the Dail as some sort of personal sitting room, the rest of them are there aswell (or not in this case)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,121 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Stekelly wrote: »
    Where do you think they are going? Just because the Dail isnt sitting doesnt mean they are off sunning themselves.

FF also dont use the Dail as some sort of personal sitting room, the rest of them are there aswell (or not in this case)

They're all going for scuba diving lessons so that they can save their asses when the country finally sinks into the Atlantic. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Did you start the same thread last year? The year before (repeat for as long as you like) If not, how come?

Plus, read the other thread from today about the same thing. I'm not going through my input again.

No, i didn't read it. Would I post the same thread again if I had have read it? Why not go through your input again? You took the time to post sarcastically on this one, so why not?:rolleyes:

You took the time to post sarcastically on this one, so why not?:rolleyes:

How was it sarcastic, sure I didnt even use a rolleyes smilie.

No, i didn't read it. Would I post the same thread again if I had have read it? :

Well thats why they include a handy search function.You could have just used some of that anger to fuel the search :rolleyes::rolleyes:eleven!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

and just the one more..................................................:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Hope they have a great time ,when the menace is served on them in the future ,then we'll have our fun:pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

No, i didn't read it. Would I post the same thread again if I had have read it? Why not go through your input again? You took the time to post sarcastically on this one, so why not?:rolleyes:
    Well thats why they include a handy search function.You could have just used some of that anger to fuel the search :rolleyes::rolleyes:eleven!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

and just the one more..................................................:rolleyes:

Easy now folks.
    No need to spoil the very seasonal thread.

EDIT.
    Grrr.
    Do not further test thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

No need to spoil the very seasonal thread.

to right, there's a lovley bang of merry f*ucking christmas thread off it.......nobody go spoil it.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

And in other news in the indo today ..that rag Life Magazine had an article about that toerag Ahern and how he was going to spend Xmas... He would be hanging from a gallows if I had my way :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

That will be 40 days without any govermental feckups then.:cool:
    things will probably improve.......................;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,331 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

galwayrush wrote: »
    That will be 40 days without any govermental feckups then.:cool:
    things will probably improve.......................;)

ya, we'll probably have it fixed for them by the time they get back:)

but back to reality for a moment...

when's dell pulling the plug on limerick, will they be back in time for the fireworks:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Ckal

They're all over in Florida getting their hair done. All paid by FÁS, of course. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Dell have shriveled up and dry packed themselves.
    It's a shame that's the way things have gone though.:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 335 ✭✭sassa

Overheal wrote: »
    I would love to see an Irish version of Batman.

what even with the cape made out of an empty coal bag??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

Arm the Poor!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭RoMiLe

I actually don't give a ****. Do you think you actually have a say? No. Even during the boom times the gov was exploiting you.

Employment = Paid slavery. I mean who here actually wants to work?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

ClioV6 wrote: »
    nah.

This guy

powerbatpreview11e0b8amph9.jpg

More like this guy

http://moriartys.com/Father-Ted/I-Shot-J-R.JPG

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

If work didn't exist, the world would be an odd place. I'd say they would die of boredom. Daytime telly is bad enough for a day, let alone years of it,
    oh the horror!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Actually heating my body up to 100c is more likely to make my blood boil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

What boils my blood is people who voted for FF when they were dishing money into everyone's pockets, and wasting *billions* of euro on projects that didn't happen in the end.

Like, everyone's blaming Lenihan now because they lost their jobs and can't afford the food on the table. Lenihan is just taking the money back that McGreevy put in people's pockets. Lenihan is new and unexperienced, qualified in law - not politics/economics.

It's too late now.
    Don't vote FF/Green's/PD's and then spend hours typing posts whining about them on internet forums when they're trying to deal with a world crisis that they can't chew on. After all, you put them there.

My teacher voted for FF last time around because he said that they had put money in people's pockets and kept everything going well - I debated with him and said that he should vote on who can steer the boat into the future, and not just those that can sail with the wind behind them. Bet he fúcking regrets it now.

Advertisement