Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Microsoft all in one media kyboard 19.99

• 17-12-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Ordered online Soundstore.ie 19.99

Wilton in Cork had around 20 left, no reduction in store 39.99.
    Ordered online and picked it up, works great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,354 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I was about to pull the trigger until I read some reviews - the FN keys are locked into their Media mode, so you can't use them as regular function keys which might be a problem if you're using it as a regular keyboard. The trackpad too seems to be muck.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 seandive

Im accessing f1-f12 by pressing Fn key,
    Trackpad is ok for me, maybe i am used to muck.

Im using it with a media box, for 20 euros, it suits my purposes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

Bought it when it first came out and its the best one i have used and I have many different keyboards! It's in use all day every day. Have some spare batteries (2xaaa) to hand because when the red light starts to flash you have minutes!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,284 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Would this be ok for xbmc on an android box. I was Gunna get the logitech k400 but this is almost half the price.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,484 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

rob316 wrote: »
    Would this be ok for xbmc on an android box. I was Gunna get the logitech k400 but this is almost half the price.

http://www.soundstore.ie/Product/microsoft-n9z00006-all-in-one-media-keyboard/6002/2218.4.1
    The link says
    System Requirements
    •Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows RT 8.1, Windows RT, and Windows 7, Macintosh OS X v10.7-10.91, Android 4.03, 4.12, and 4.21

BUT you need to use it's USB dongle so you need a spare USB port.
    ( or an OTG cable but that's getting clunky - for something like a smartphone a bluetooth keyboard wins )

Advertisement