Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halfords 10% off everything until Sunday 21st.

• 18-12-2014 9:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭

Halfords have 10% off everything until Sunday 21st, as part of their 10th birthday.

http://www.halfords.ie/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

Still 20% - 30% more expensive than your local motor factors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

delahuntv wrote: »

Like most stores, Halfords are cheaper for some items and more expensive for others.

Price around and make up your own mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

100% more expensive for mountain bikes compared to my local motor factor. FACT!

Who actually buys brake pads or roll bar bushings in halfords? Can you?

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

13 euro for a H7 bulb for my car in Halfords.
    Same bulb for 5 euro in local motor factors.Thanks but no thanks Halfords.

A pack of 2 brakelight bulbs in Halfords is 3 euro 50 cents.They cost me 50 cents each in the motor factors.
    Yes Halfords can be good for some things every now and again,but the majority of actual car parts and items you need for a car can be got far cheaper in a motor factors.

• Advertisement

TheBody wrote: »
    Like most stores, Halfords are cheaper for some items and more expensive for others.

Price around and make up your own mind.

Good advice there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭A Law

Axa discount works on top of this. Picked up a parrot 9200mki for €145.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Wudyaquit

Here's summat from hukd that comes out at eur 72 aftet all discounts
    Its a socket set that usually costs 200 - I know that's the original price is overpriced before the first helpful comment to say so but the reports on hukd say it's a good quality set so 72 seems a steal
    http://www.halfords.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?catalogId=15551&langId=-1&categoryId=290505&productId=862443&storeId=11101

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Decent set of tools. One of my local motor factors doesn't even what a breaker bar is...

Decent set of tools. One of my local motor factors doesn't even what a breaker bar is...

Tell him its a new bar from Cadburys.LOL

• Advertisement
Advertisement