Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cash Out Dispute

Options
  • 17-04-2014 9:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hey all,

Just wondering has anyone had a dispute with a bookmaker over cashing out.

Last night I placed a bet on Sunderland when they were 1-0 down to Man City @ 70-1.Not long after went 2-1 up to my delight,seeing the cash out option available decided to collect my winnings or at least try.Spent the next 5 mins battling the cash out button on the site for whatever reason would not let me cash out.

88th minute City level 2-2.,.im at a loss.Comtacted bookmaker they tell me tough luck the market was likely to be very volatile at the time.

Just wondering had anyone dealt with a similar situation . What would be my rights ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Mucker2020 wrote: »
    Hey all,

Just wondering has anyone had a dispute with a bookmaker over cashing out.

Last night I placed a bet on Sunderland when they were 1-0 down to Man City @ 70-1.Not long after went 2-1 up to my delight,seeing the cash out option available decided to collect my winnings or at least try.Spent the next 5 mins battling the cash out button on the site for whatever reason would not let me cash out.

88th minute City level 2-2.,.im at a loss.Comtacted bookmaker they tell me tough luck the market was likely to be very volatile at the time.

Just wondering had anyone dealt with a similar situation . What would be my rights ???

B365? IVe had numerous examples.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Mucker2020

kona wrote: »
    B365? IVe had numerous examples.

How so Kona???

How so Kona???

Just trying to cash out and it not allowing me, trying to place inplays and it just being too slow, eg penalty shoot outs.

Just something ya have to accept when ya use their online play. Don't get me started on when they have the free e50 inplay bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Mucker2020

kona wrote: »
    Just trying to cash out and it not allowing me, trying to place inplays and it just being too slow, eg penalty shoot outs.

Just something ya have to accept when ya use their online play. Don't get me started on when they have the free e50 inplay bets.

I nearly cracked up the other night!!!happens with 365 aswell so?

I nearly cracked up the other night!!!happens with 365 aswell so?

Yea I think it's a combination of **** connection and **** website

• Advertisement
Advertisement