Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question

Options
  • 15-05-2014 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭

Backed Athletico Madrid to win the Champions Lge back in Febuary but when I asked for a price the girl said there wasnt any available at that time, placed the bet anyways and a few days later they were 12s then when they were drawn against Barca they went out to 16s. What price will I get if they win it next week, cheers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭DB74

Exactly what day and what bookie

You should be able to find out the price at the time of the bet via Oddschecker unless it's an obscure bookie and/or an independent

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

DB74 wrote: »
    Exactly what day and what bookie

You should be able to find out the price at the time of the bet via Oddschecker unless it's an obscure bookie and/or an independent

16th of Feb with Paddy Power. Cant seem to find that option on oddschecker mate, maybe its because im on me mobile.

Yeah it doesn't seem possible to go back to prior to the semi-finals as the "Winner" markets have changed to "To Lift The Trophy" markets which only list the odds since the semis

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

DB74 wrote: »
    Yeah it doesn't seem possible to go back to prior to the semi-finals as the "Winner" markets have changed to "To Lift The Trophy" markets which only list the odds since the semis

Sound man pretty sure they were 12s when I placed the bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

:pac:next question should be how much to lay off as they ain't winning it man

• Advertisement

Don't know about that. They have already shown that they are more than capable of playing against the big boys this season, both in Spain and Europe. They have looked nervous the last few weeks but I think that the result against Barca at the weekend (effectively a cup-final) will settle them somewhat and give them great confidence going into Saturday.

Advertisement