Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet Query

Options
  • 06-05-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭

Bet on a scorecast tonight, Man Utd 3-1 Van Persie to score, didn't say if it was first scorer or not though and as it turns out the match ends 3-1 with Van Persie scoring the last goal, now 45 minutes after the match has ended my bet has been voided and Paddy Power have paid out half the due winnings, anyone any idea what the hell has happened, is this a gesture or have they screwed me over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kyro

Scorecast = First goalscorer + correct score.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

So why have they paid out at all, it's a weird one.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Kyro

So why have they paid out at all, it's a weird one.

Perhaps Wilson wasn't there as an option for first goalscorer earlier and they are paying half as a goodwill gesture? Poor speculation, I don't know really.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

If your player doesn't start the stake goes on the correct score.

You can't do 'rvp to score and and man united win 3-1' as it's a related bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,092 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Ok, thanks for the responses.

• Advertisement
Advertisement