Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I messed up my treble :(

Options
  • 16-04-2014 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭

Was in bookies today cashing in last nights treble and wrote out another for tonight. I wrote down arsenal, dortmond and rangers one under the other with the price beside each and the stake underneath.

I was watching arse game with a few of the lads and they were on about prices. They said dortmond were 4/6.. I started thinking no that's wrong they are 6/4. So as it transpires the coupon I took the odds from for all three was the btts team and 1x2 coupon.

There is no way I'm getting paid is there :( ? Worst thing is that if it had come in you know they would say that I had to take the wdw odds cause I never wrote bts on it. Urgh

you reckon if I point out that all my dockets are like that, ie. win draw win trebles written the same wsy it wil make a difference?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

gufc21 wrote: »
    Was in bookies today cashing in last nights treble and wrote out another for tonight. I wrote down arsenal, dortmond and rangers one under the other with the price beside each and the stake underneath.

I was watching arse game with a few of the lads and they were on about prices. They said dortmond were 4/6.. I started thinking no that's wrong they are 6/4. So as it transpires the coupon I took the odds from for all three was the btts team and 1x2 coupon.

There is no way I'm getting paid is there :( ? Worst thing is that if it had come in you know they would say that I had to take the wdw odds cause I never wrote bts on it. Urgh

you reckon if I point out that all my dockets are like that, ie. win draw win trebles written the same wsy it wil make a difference?

No you should be fine and have to take starting price youve wrote them as to win the fact you mistook prices wont matter you didnt mention those games including goals. 

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭cup of tea

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Guffy

They paid out. Just over eves in the end.

Advertisement