Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Industrial Automation

Options
  • 25-02-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi guys.
    I am just enquiring about the industrial automation course that is ran in Athlone Training centre.
    Has any one done this course and if so is it worth doing.I would like to get more of a practical experience of plc and scada .Is this the course.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Imjustme

I did that course about 20 years ago. Its a great course and I would highly recommend it. Its very much like a hands on Mechatronic course. I really cant express how many doors it will open for anyone that takes it.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 still queueing

Its an excellent course. I finished it about 2 years ago.
    Most lads are working that did the course.
    A lot of guys who do the level 7 mechatronics in IT Sligo try to get on to this course because its much better as far as hands on skills are concerned.
    I'd go as far as saying that the IT Sligo Mechatronics course is pants.
    I did it too and it wasn't really worth a wink.

All the IT are interested in is €€€€€.
    Fees for everything.
    They have no interested in the students.
    I hear good reports about IT Blanchardstown.

Again the course in Athlone ...top class well worth doing.

Advertisement