Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

netflix

Options
  • 28-01-2015 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi. I'm thinking of getting Netflix, i have a Sony blue ray player and there's a Netflix button on the remote. Will i need to get a Google chrome cast or something similar for the blue ray player to watch Netflix.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

I'd imagine you can play it off your device as long as you link the blue ray player to your broadbands network!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jesusaves

I started using Netflix on my PS3 and it destroyed my hard drive. The picture would jump and freeze, then it just gave up. I had so many games and subscriptions on it. Anyone else had this problem using Netflix on PS3?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Jesusaves wrote: »
    I started using Netflix on my PS3 and it destroyed my hard drive. The picture would jump and freeze, then it just gave up. I had so many games and subscriptions on it. Anyone else had this problem using Netflix on PS3?

How did you come to the conclusion that netflix destroyed your hard drive?

Advertisement