Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non Smart Tv 42-50"

Options
  • 08-02-2015 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a tv? I am purely interested in picture quality as I will run everything through an Apple TV and with a sound bar. A tuner for Saorview would be handy but not essential. I'd even be interested in an outdated older model once it had great pictures with 1080i/p and 24fps options.

Whilst I'd like a new LED I'd prefer not to spend money on smart features and sound that I have no use for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Smart TV is just software, it doesn't really add much to the production costs. By avoiding models with Smart functionality you will probably be looking at inferior models - like it or not, as you move up the price scale you will get functions that you don't necessarily want but unless you go for a basic monitor, you're going to end up with more features than you probably need if you want good picture quality.

Advertisement