Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Quality Nursing Chair - Dark Wood

Options
  • 06-03-2011 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I would love to buy a Nursing Chair to have when my baby arrives and place in our newly decorated nursery. As a change we have went with a dark brown coloured oak as the furniture so would love to get a nursing chair in a dark brown colour at least (dark brown oak or Maybe Walnut)

I don't mind what colour the cushions etc are as long as it is good quality one, spacious and comfy that can be part of our home furniture for future

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

I got my nursing chair in Mothercare but it is light wood. However I did see a dark wood one the very same as my one when I was in the UK in the Kiddicare showroom. They deliver to the Uk so maybe check out their website :)

Advertisement