Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help on buying a new TV!!

Options
  • 21-09-2014 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

So I'm in the market for a new TV pretty much for just gaming on a PS4 and Wii U and also for watching sports through a Sky+ HD box (Soccer and GAA).

I've seen the LG LB550V and it seems a decent price for an LED Tv but I've no idea if this will do the job I want it to do. I can't seem to find any helpful reviews on it and I want to find out what the input lag is one of these.

I know Sony's newest models are very good with regards to the low input lag but they are a bit for expensive and one of them is last resort!

Hopefully someone can help me out and tell me what this TV is like or point me in the direction of something better!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭commited

What size are you after?

If you're happy to leave off 3D, the 48" w605 looks like a great value @ 649, review here;
    http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/kdl40w605b-201404233740.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

commited wrote: »
    What size are you after?

If you're happy to leave off 3D, the 48" w605 looks like a great value @ 649, review here;

Think I'm going to go for the 42" W705. It's a perfect size for me and I found it for €545 so that's a great price!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

EvanKelly6 wrote: »
    Think I'm going to go for the 42" W705. It's a perfect size for me and I found it for €545 so that's a great price!

Do you mind me asking where? looking for one myself

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭EvanKelly6

Poly wrote: »
    Do you mind me asking where? looking for one myself

Computerpartsireland.com. Look under LED televisions. They have a great selection!

Advertisement