Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analogue tv tuner for projector

Options
  • 12-10-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I Sky throughout my house using the RF2 output which works pretty well, but have my HE system setup in a room with no TV (have a projector connected to my Onkyo receiver), usually use it for watching movies, so no real issue and I have a Saorview box where I can watch terrestial TV.

European rugby starting and was hoping to be able to have a few guys round to watch the games on the big screen, but I need an analogue tuner to get Sky Sports in there.

Any suggestions?
    Doesn't have to but would be easier if it had HDMI out (I know i'm not getting HD quality)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

find an old vcr with composite out .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

Thanks, don't have any unfortunately. Would an RF modulator work?

Sounds like this is what I need? Anyone aware of a cheaper alternative?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

rf modulator converts a signal into rf so no won;t work, it's the opposite of what you need.

what you linked to there will work though

Advertisement