Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two week battery life?

Options
  • 23-06-2014 8:44pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone come across a HighScreen Boost on their travels? It's a Russian branded Android phone with a fairly unique feature - the back can be removed and the normal 3000 mA battery replaced with a 6000 mA one and a slightly bigger back, allowing you to use the phone for (they claim) up to two weeks without charging. Obviously, there is an extra bit of weight involved in adding the larger battery but it sounds like a decent idea for people travelling around a lot. The phone itself looks reasonable from what I can gather, albeit with only 8GB onboard and an SD card slot. I'm not sure I'd be too keen on buying from Russia though.

Advertisement