Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No service message on Galaxy S4 mini

Options
  • 25-06-2014 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

I've a bit of a strange issue. I ordered a Galaxy S4 mini dual sim which arrived today. I've added both sim's to it, one is Vodafone Ireland, the second is Vodafone UK. I've switched off the 2nd sim in the phone settings.

It seems to be working fine, I can make and receive calls and have a full signal. However when I unlock the phone, the lock screen says "Vodafone IE - no service"

Why is it saying no service even though I have a signal and the phone seems to be working?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭veganrun

Worked out what the problem was. The "no service" message refers to the 2nd sim which I had disabled. When I enable it, the message reflects the status of the 2nd sim's coverage.

Advertisement