Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 52 Justice League Reading order

Options
  • 30-07-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi All 2 quick questions

I am up to Throne Of Atlantis (Vol 3) and am going to get Vol 4 tomorrow (The Grid). It gets a bit hazy as to where to go from there. Do I go Straight to Vol 5 Forever Heroes or get Trinity War first? A lot of people suggest getting Trinity War first as Vol 5 is incomplete without it?

Second question. Where is it best to start reading Superman from in the new 52? Should I start with unchained?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Get Trinity War first, which is a Forever Evil prelude. Both Forever Evil and Forever Heroes happen somewhat concurrently.

Re: Superman I recommend jumping on with Johns/JR on Superman and Pak on Action Comics

Advertisement