Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC Animated Movies

Options
  • 26-07-2015 3:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin to get DC animated movies? Particularly JL Doom, JL Flashpoint Paradox, JL War.

Forbidden Planet, Sub City and Dublin City Comics don't have them.

Also, would there be any chance of getting them at Dublin Comic Con?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Pretty sure I've seen at least two of them in HMV Dundrum. HMV is usually willing to order stuff in too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Tower Records upstairs in Easons, also try Golden Discs in Stephens Green.

Just watched Justice League: Gods and Monsters. Pile of crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Just watched Justice League: Gods and Monsters. Pile of crap.

Watch it again so, some of the best scenes I have seen in a DC movie. I'll admit the Batman stuff wasn't great but the Wonder Woman and Super Man origin stories were great twists.

Forbidden Planet have a US bluray in stock now afaik it's region free.
    Darkseid getting his just deserts from High Father was shocking and Orion being a pussy was mad.

I'm not a huge fan of such divergences from the origins tbh, so that's probably why I didn't really enjoy it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement