Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Excel help Plllllleeeeeaseee

Options
  • 17-10-2013 9:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 360 ✭✭

Hi guys, just need a bit of help of excel and cant find anything online to help. Been doing my brain in. I have attached an excel file. In sheet one What I need is to find a date that is occurring more than one and then remove the row which has cat in it. Cat can appear first or second so remove duplicates function in excel isn't working properly for me

In sheet two what I need is for the column to autofill. So whereever none is it should autofill the value. None should be autofilled with Rice down as far as the last value of rice. Pasta should be autofilled down as the last value of Pasta. And Potatoe should be autofilled down as potatoe.

Please help

Comments

Advertisement