Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barely used Clothes

Options
  • 13-04-2013 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone know any shops in the Leinster area that sell used High Street clothes?
    I have quite a lot of dresses etc that I'd like to sell on - some suitable for daywear, some for going out.
    I have been giving them to charity shops over the years but I wouldn't mind getting a few bob for them now!
    I tried Adverts.ie, other stuff sold quickly but not the clothes.
    Mainly Marks & Spencer, Jasper Conran, River Island etc.
    Most of the shops that deal with second hand clothes seem to be vintage/designer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭coathanger

try rail to rail,New Ross,they sell everything from shoes to accessories to clothes.They are on Facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BiddyE

Thanks Coathanger - I had a look on Facebook. They seem to be Designer only too but I'll give them a shout

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

Siopaella, Temple Bar, Dublin

www.siopaella.com

I think there is a shop the sell designer clothes in Sandymount. I can't remember the name.

Have you tried ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BiddyE

I've emailed siopaella. They seem to concentrate on designer brands too but we'll see.

After trying adverts.ie, i'm not too inclined to go with ebay - the hassle of posting items etc. I think it's much easier for people to buy when they can try things on.

You'd think there has to be a market for good quality clothes that have hardly been worn (some never worn!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭mood

BiddyE wrote: »
    I've emailed siopaella. They seem to concentrate on designer brands too but we'll see.

After trying adverts.ie, i'm not too inclined to go with ebay - the hassle of posting items etc. I think it's much easier for people to buy when they can try things on.

You'd think there has to be a market for good quality clothes that have hardly been worn (some never worn!)

I've seen Topshop, Oasis, Karen Millen etc in Siopaella. They have two shops. One has more designer brands and the other more high street brands. Check them out on Facebook.

• Advertisement
Advertisement