Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What colour shoes

• 09-04-2013 7:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

I have a dress similar to this for my kids communion/confirmation. Its a dark red, without the bow detail. I bought it in Retro in Dublin so it has a real 1950s style about it. I was debating what colour shoes to go for. I have been searching for red but cannot find any as they are either too bright a red the style just doesnt suit. I have a couple of weeks left so any help would be great :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

What about a shiny black sling back?
    Just what popped into my head, red can be impossible to match
    Gorgeous dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Adore the dress!!!!

Don't get red shoes...too matchy-matchy.

Colours that would be nice...black or ivory but I'd prob pick black myself! And a black clutch bag.

By the way, 50's style peep toes would be fab.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Patent leather black shoes would be lovely. Or any black heels really. Don't go for red, it will look desperate unless it's the exact shade of the dress and even then it could look too matchy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭tan11ie

Something like these

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thanks guys - no red shoes so!

Should be a load easier to find ones now

tan11ie and Galwaygirlee - those two pics look gorgeous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Yellow would look great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

hiya - thanks for all the replies - found these two, which ones you think? Are they a bit much for church:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I prefer the first ones in the shoes 2jpg

Think you'd get more wear from them too in the long run . They both fab though :€

Advertisement