Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Instructor awards?

Options
  • 11-04-2015 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when CI changed it so that you have to be a lvl 2 instructor before becoming a lvl 3 instructor? :O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

ec18 wrote: »
    Does anyone know when CI changed it so that you have to be a lvl 2 instructor before becoming a lvl 3 instructor? :O

About two years ago. My class was the first group to do the new L3 instructor training which is much more comprehensive than the original syllabus which spent one weekend recapping the L2 syllabus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

interesting....I hadn't noticed the change until recently. I wonder does anyone here have a copy of the old syllabus to compare it to or if the changes were made to the training portion?

interesting....I hadn't noticed the change until recently. I wonder does anyone here have a copy of the old syllabus to compare it to or if the changes were made to the training portion?

Not sure what you mean by the training portion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,702 ✭✭✭ec18

I mean has t he lvl3 instructor syllabus changed, or has the change just made the instructor training course more focused at moving water skills?

I mean has t he lvl3 instructor syllabus changed, or has the change just made the instructor training course more focused at moving water skills?

Yeh it has changed alright, not only the physical skills but the teaching aspect. It's a really great course, well worth doing!

• Advertisement
Advertisement