Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer/Musician wanted for causal jam (Dublin) (Acoustic)

Options
  • 02-07-2014 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭

This is going to be very vague, basically i'm a guitarist with 7 years experience, played with many bands (hard rock) and now playing acoustic, i have played acoustic gigs and had a radio slot on Near fm every Thursday but eventually stopped due to lack of desire.

I can/could sing, and was the lead singer in my last band but i love doing backing vocals, basically i'm looking for someone who can sing and preferably write lyrics, if you can play some guitar/piano/bass (I have an acoustic bass) that is also a big plus.

I can write music no problem and acoustically my influences come from John Butler, Newton Faulkner, Chris Cornell among others but i generally just play whatever songs i like in an acoustic version anyway.

Very open to all styles of music and would love to just jam at least for the time being. I live in North Dublin and have a "music room" where we can play.

Advertisement