Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone for a jam in D15?

Options
  • 20-06-2014 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭

I'm 31, based in D15, I play electric guitar. I have a keyboard, couple of amps and pedals. I write my own music, into lots of different bands, alternative, rock, electronic, not too important if your local. It would be a relaxed affair, if something good comes of then great. :) Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭ken.m

Do you play keyboard ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

ken.m wrote: »
    Do you play keyboard ?

Hah, not very well but for the sake of a jam...

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GuntherNetzer

A jam could be fun. You can hear us on Soundcloud - GuntherNetzer if you are interested

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

A jam could be fun. You can hear us on Soundcloud - GuntherNetzer if you are interested

Hey man, that was pretty ok:), kinda eccentric and easy going, if you are near the blanchardstown area let me know!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GuntherNetzer

I'm in Ongar village if you would like to hook up sometime. Easy-going, wall-melting jam. Why not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 hurricaneG

I'm a singer living in D15, and newbie to acoustic guitar. A Jam sounds fun :)

Advertisement