Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass player required

Options
  • 11-05-2014 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Bass player required for Dublin covers band. Classic and modern rock. Male or female. Vocals a big plus as we're looking to share the singing duties! :) Pm for more info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 toni.gatto

Hi, I have been living in Dublin since may 1. I am Italian and my English is bad. I am 44. I can play bass and I have my bass with me. I haven't got the amplifier. If you are interested, I am looking for a band. Thanks, bye. Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 16 unimpressed alf

Still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 sbassman

hey guys if your still looking, im very interested, own gear and fast learner, plenty of experience gigging also with metal, funk, rock, blues indie and punk. let me know if the position is still available thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Bill_Le_Viking

Hi there, have you many gigs lined up? I'm 22, been playing bass for 11 years. I have pro equipment, backing vox, full clean licence and my own car. Just finished up with my current covers band (gigging with them every weekend for nearly 4 years) and I'm looking to either start or join a professional function band.

Advertisement