Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Specialized Allez Elite vs Cube Peloton Pro

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

I have a specialized allez elite. It's a decent bike and has served me very very well over the past years.

However, Specialized is an evil corporation that will stop at nothing including bullying very small retailers, to get their way in order to "protect their brand".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,570 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Specialized are evil and over priced, IMO.

Cube with 105, you can't really go wrong.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Cona

Yep, the 105 is definitely better value.. Think I will go for that alright...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Spesh are douchebags and their Aesthetic does not appeal to me, Cube are awesome and their greatest weakness appears to be looking TOO good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

I have a Specialized while it served me well, I wish I had gone with the 105. I'm now in the process of either upgrading to the 105 or just buying a new bike

• Advertisement
Advertisement